Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy almost 4th!

Greetings from Burlington, Vermont - land of Ben & Jerry's, magic hat and lots of hippies. We've had some gorgeous weather so far and been able to enjoy lake champlain and some great nature walks. We are doubly lucky for that because that is really all there is to do up here. Tonight we are headed to the waterfront to see more nature and hopefully some fireworks.

I took a break from blogging recently mostly because the baby boy we are expecting has rendered me tired, even clumsier and fairly incoherent. (Seth is seriously concerned that my brain is melting). But 22 weeks in and while mushy in the brain, I am ready for my triumphant return. I couldn't let this little guy cease all of our adventures! In fact, I think he is just going to bring even more things to write about. Plus you won't believe the stuff I have been eating. Can't keep that a secret.

No comments: