Friday, September 12, 2008

love actually would be my first choice

Today is one of those days where I would be very happy to make a cup of tea, curl up under a cashmere blanket and watch sappy movies all night. Clearly, I'm in a mood and I feel a little bad for S that he has to deal with me. (He would probably argue that he deserves more than just a little sympathy).

So instead and due to that little bit of sympathy for S, I am getting dressed and heading downtown for Mexican food tonight. The upside is that we are going to Mexicana Mama and the company for dinner will be lovely as well.


To perk myself up, I am researching my next big purchase. Shoes or bag?


Both. Definitely both.


In the next month I might be faced with a big decision. To distract myself, I will just day dream about walking downtown and handing over my credit card for these.

Shoes really do make everything better. If only I could find a more inexpensive habit.

No comments: