Monday, September 15, 2008

this weekend in nyc

Celebrities were definitely stalking me. In one weekend I saw:

1. Ian Ziering walking out of Penn Station (ok, technically not a celebrity anymore, but he did play Steve Sanders!)
2. Jason Biggs and some random girl carrying dry cleaning at Hudson and Bethune. Sighting was unconfirmed until random girl called him Jason.
3. Tommy Hilfiger on Broome Street in Soho with his daughter. Both are short.
4. Socialite whose name I cannot remember at Delicatessen on Prince and Lafayette.
Side Note: Food was quite good. Service was quite bad. Don't come too hungry and expect a serious wait. Assessment: wait until they pull it together and hire more servers.
5. Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger walking on Broome Street in the LES. This sighting was cool enough for me to see paparazzi pictures posted this morning right around where I saw them. But where were the paparazzi? I didn't see a thing. Plus, why didn't they take a picture of me? Makes no sense at all.

No comments: