Wednesday, July 29, 2009

i need a vacation


for a second i almost felt guilty writing that (and anyone who knows me knows that a guilty feeling hits me on an almost daily basis) because i just had three weeks off from work just two months ago. fortunately, that guilty feeling quickly subsided when i decided that i really do need a vacation. i am currently on a mental vacation (which has been going on since sometime in april and is way more exhausting than one might imagine) and at the end of the month i am going to have a real one. to kick it off, seth and i are heading to maine for a long weekend. when we get back, i have a few day trips planned (although i refuse to use the term staycation). lucky for me, i managed to convince one of my favorite people in the world to take a day off with me and i am going to visit one of my other favorite people in the world and finally see his new (which really isn't so new anymore, just new to me) office. not a bad week off to mentally prep for my new adventure starting on august 31st. stay tuned. in the meantime, i am revisiting my honeymoon pics and posting one each day until i get some new pictures. new york right now is so hot and humid, it is not habitable, let alone picture worthy. so, until then, sunset at poseidon's temple will just have to do.

No comments: